Healthcare industry trends that we witness today are new technologies and solutions that address the requirements for clinical diagnosis, treatment, and disease management.
The global COVID-19 pandemic led to an upsurge in technologies for disinfecting, limiting transmission, detecting disease spread, as well as for treatment, patient management, and immunization. The advancements in the healthcare industry range from e-consultations, telemedicine, real-time diagnosis to accessing digital therapeutics provided by immersion technology tools. Genetic analysis, clinical data storage, and big data & analytics enable the development of precision medicine.
- mobile applications for monitoring body condition
- apps for doctors, nurses, pharmacists and students that contain medical knowledge
- apps that help patients keep personal records about their health conditions and share this data with their physicians
- apps with alerts to help patients who have to take many different medications to remember when to take their pills
- apps to manage chronic diseases like diabetes, mental illnesses, blood pressure issues, etc.
- apps that help women monitor their menstrual periods, pregnancy progress, breastfeeding, and other health issues
- healthcare apps including fitness apps, nutrition apps, weight loss apps and so on
- online drug store apps that allow them to order and buy medicines as well as medical equipment
and many more …
medical apps & wearables integration
- Internet of Medical Things
tracking and preventing chronic illnesses
- Cloud computing/storage
Healthcare organizations are trying to run and maintain infrastructure
for record-keeping needs. Cloud is the most effective solution.
educating new students, planning procedures
Ask us more about our experience in Healthcare